| BRASS |
Brass fittings that support thread sizes # 3-56, # 10-32, 1/16 & 1/8 NPT. Over 50 fittings available.
| QUICK CONNECT FITTINGS |
Ideal for permanent or experimental instrumentation, patch systems or quick set-up of machines of machines, jigs & fixtures using air, oil or water. An ideal leak proof, high pressure connection that will not accidentally pull out.
| MINIMATIC® SLIP-ON FITTINGS |
Minimatic® Slip-on Fittings, are a flexible, easy alternative to ferrule and push-to-connect design fittings.
Minimatic® Slip-on fittings feature a single barb design which provides a slip-on/locked-on connection. These low profile fittings are designed to be used with flexible Clippard urethane hose, make them ideal for applications in which space is restricted. This leak free connection will hold to the burst pressure of Clippard urethane hose, without the need for additional clamps. Electrode less nickel plating offers corrosion resistance and an attractive appearance. Minimatic® Slip-on fittings are available in multiple configurations, with 1/16″ or 1/8″ hose barb, and ported #10-32 or 1/8 NPT.
| New Minimatic® Push-quick fittings |
The Minimatic® Push-Quick Fitting line, offers easy tube insertion for quick assembly of pneumatic circuits. Push-Quick fittings provide a simple method of connecting pneumatic components to each other while accepting both flexible hose and stiff tubing. Available in 5/32”, 6 mm, 1/4”, and 3/8” O.D. tubing, the Push-Quick fittings allow full flow through the I.D. with no small orifice required as in barb fittings. The Minimatic Push-Quick Fittings are available in many configurations with pre-applied sealant on the pipe threads.
| MINIMATIC® JUMBO QUICK CONNECT |
Minimatic® Jumbo Quick Connect fittings, which are shorter in length than standard Minimatic® Quick Connect fittings, and provide more than twice the flow. The MJQC has a flow of 14 SCFM @ 100 psi (standard) and 7.5 SCFM @ 50 psi (high flow), with a working pressure of 300 psi and temperature range of -30˚ to 230˚. Features include a wide variety of connectors, brass body, nickel plating, Delrin® poppet and Buna-N seals.
| SPECIAL PRODUCTS |
While Clippard has the broadest product line in the miniature and sub-miniature pneumatic product market, they recognize that certain applications require dimensional changes, non-standard seal materials, special testing or other changes from the catalogued items. Over 44% of Clippard’s business results from non-standard products which they manufacture.
Applications | Function
Clippard has the broadest product line in the miniature and sub-miniature pneumatic product market with special application to the Biomedical Industry.
- Analytical Flow Meters- can isolate the sample to be analyzed and can control the velocity or sweep gas.
- Mass Flow Meter- can respond to feedback and control the orifice of the flow controller, allow more or less gas flow of that being controlled
- Gas Chromatography- precise control of carrier gases through instrument.
- Dialysis- can be used for pumping and movement of fluids.
- Respirators/Ventilators- giving precise control of oxygen to patient
- Blood Pressure Monitoring- precise control needed for accurate measuring of blood of patient blood pressure.
- Precise Pressure Control- EVP series provides a direct electrical to flow relationship. At higher flow, the valve can also pilot a regulator to provide virtually any flow & pressure control.
- Patient Simulators- Pulse, heartbeat and even jaw resistance can be controlled using pneumatics and the EVP valve series.
- Semiconductor- CMP precise air/gas control
- Gas Analysis- in processing controlled sample rates
- Toxic Gas Monitoring- in analyzing gas, processing controlled sample rates
- Automated Spray Systems- in processing controlled sample flow rates, with pilots for spray propulsion