All air nozzles and jets are not the same. Vortec’s Nozzles and Jets amplify airflow volume up to 25 times more than the compressed air supplied. The result is less compressed air usage to deliver the same or greater thrust performance. Perfect for all types of blow off, cooling and drying applications, these Nozzles and Jets are available in a variety of low and high thrust models. Use them to meet OSHA compliance as they meet OSHA specifications for noise and dead-end pressure. Additionally, Vortec Nozzles and Jets deliver a very precise airflow making them ideal for parts movement and ejection.
- Vortec’s Energy Saving Nozzles and Jets are used for:
- Blow off of chips, powders, dust, trim and scrap
- Cooling or drying parts and assemblies
- Cleaning debris or stripping water and solvents
- Parts ejection and movement
- Replacing open copper tube jets
- Replacing headers with drilled holes
- Energy conversation programs
- OSHA compliance
- Air Nozzles with Lifetime Warranty!
Our line of DuraBlast™ Lifetime nozzles are the fully cleanable, fully adjustable air nozzles that will never need replacing because of clogging. The design amplifies air to conserve energy and lower costs. Single set screw allows easy cleaning and adjustment of thrust for any blow-off cleaning, cooling or drying application.
Features and Benefits
- Drastically reduces compressed air consumption
- Provides a precise airflow
- Range of styles and thrust performance
- Quickly mount on machines, manifolds and blowguns
- Nozzles mounted on flexible hose or copper tube
- Adjustable and stainless steel models
- Meets OSHA noise and dead- end pressure specs